Providing Special Opportunities to the Scouting Community
We can provide scouts an opportunity to earn requirements for scout recognition badges aboard vessels on the US National Register of Historic Places. Scout programs are available upon request but reservations must be made in advance. Each program must have 10-20 scout participants. Cost depends on number of participants and which program is selected.
- Tour of the USS Cavalla and the USS Stewart
- Opportunities to complete requirements for scout recognition
- Participants will a receive a certificate upon completion of the program.
We can help meet some requirements for different scout groups, including:
- Citizenship in the Nation Merit Badge
- Painting Merit Badge
- Map and Compass Belt Loop and Pin
- Mathematics Belt Loop and Pin
- Science Belt Loop and Pin
For more information or to make reservations, please contact us at 409-770-3196 or via email at email@example.com.